

The company has nevertheless stayed committed - all told, there have been multiple major pieces of Ghost Recon Breakpoint DLC so far. In fact, just about any in-game item could be bought with real money, though these boosts were automatically balanced out in multiplayer play. It was widely panned, not just for its design and gameplay but sometimes for its story and microtransactions, the latter of which initially included "Time Savers" that Ubisoft was forced to pull. This is compounded by the fact that Ghost Recon Breakpoint was not well-received. The closed test for Ghost Recon Frontline was delayed a week after it was announced, and reactions to its announcement were fairly negative. Now the new Ghost Recon game - Ghost Recon Frontline - has been announced, but a specific release date is still unclear. That in itself doesn't necessarily mean much - sequels to AAA games can sometimes take a year or more's work to have anything presentable, much less ship. Ubisoft also has plans to launch a live-service Assassin's Creed game in a few years.In the two years since 2019's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ubisoft has mostly gone quiet on the Ghost Recon series as a whole until fairly recently. In addition to the titles we've already mentioned, Ubisoft is also working on Rainbow Six Extraction, which was recently delayed to 2022. It will be interesting to see if Ubisoft will still push through with Ghost Recon Frontline or its other upcoming shooters. You'd think that Ubisoft would have learned its lesson already after shutting down Elite Squad, but it appears that this is far from the case. It probably didn't help that Frontline is coming on the backs of the rather lackluster Ghost Recon Breakpoint. It doesn't take an expert to conclude that Ubisoft did not anticipate the negative reception to Ghost Recon Frontline. Ubisoft did not explain why it delayed the game's beta test nor did Ubisoft reveal when it's going to take place instead. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case. We have decided it is best to postpone the Closed Test for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Frontline, a message on Twitter begins. Ubisoft initially planned to hold a closed beta test for Ghost Recon Frontline from October 14 to 21. A Ghost Recon Frontline test has been delayed indefinitely as fans continue to voice their displeasure with the recently released battle royale title. Taking to Twitter earlier today, publisher-and-developer Ubisoft. We have an important message regarding Ghost Recon Frontline's Closed Test. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Frontline was officially announced just a week back but has already been delayed until further notice. Perhaps because of the negative reception to Ghost Recon Frontline, Ubisoft decided to push back the game's initial round of beta testing. With that said, fans couldn't help but criticize Ubisoft. The only problem? The market is already saturated with free-to-play shooters. The game also has players completing objectives instead of just killing everybody on the map, which is a good idea. the closed test that was meant to begin today has been delayed indefinitely.

The game itself is planned to support multiple modes, including a massive battle royale with more than 100 players and an extraction mechanic that's similar to Hunt: Showdown. Ubisofts Ghost Recon Frontline was announced just last week during Ghost. We have an important message regarding Ghost Recon Frontlines Closed Test. This was announced on the official Twitter account for Ghost Recon Frontline. More precisely, they have delayed the 'Closed Test', where you could have played the game for the first time. The idea behind Ghost Recon Frontline isn't necessarily bad, it's probably just ill-timed. Yes, Ubisoft have delayed the release date for Ghost Recon Frontline. Did the negative feedback force Ubisoft to reconsider Ghost Recon Frontline beta? Ghost Recon Frontline's reveal trailer on YouTube has far more dislikes than it has likes.
